E-Bay Boba Fett Trash - All Time Low

ya know, i wouldnt even post my first attempt in an auction

:lol: This just made me laugh out loud. I know what you're sayin'.

why allow someone to waste their money on junk just because i am afraid of hurting the seller's feelings?

True, but I doubt the point of this thread was to save our members from these "tempting" items.

I guess my point is, is there much sportsmanship in shooting fish in a barrel? These really are pretty easy targets.

A quick glance at the pics will tell the buyer everything they need to know. If the potential buyer knows anything at all, they won't need us to throw in an opinion.

very true...but those that do buy this stuff usually arent educated...thus, being taken for a loop...i would have never of bought a rubies helmet first time around if i wouldve known any better...

Removed E-Bay links (didn't mean to break protocol.. thanks Taco). Slave I...what can I say, you won me over. I didn't want something that i intended to be light hearted fun to take a turn for the worse. TDH has been a great place for me and the people have been great. Keepin it on the positive.

Love the "fish in a barrel" analogy.

i would have never of bought a rubies helmet first time around if i wouldve known any better...

Good gravy, yes. Only a few of my first items were what I would consider ****. But I still wish I could go back in time and tell myself to just wait, better stuff will be coming along.

I love the fact that we have so many options to choose from nowadays.

Years ago, you could get a standard Don Post helmet. Now, you have to decide which of the quality makers you'd like to buy from. Having to make a choice is a good dilemma to have. (y)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back