*Official* GET YOUR TDH BADGE HERE!!!

What did everyone do with the actuall badges. I lamenated mine and trimmed it then punched a hole so that it could hang on my lanyard?

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did you get a 501st lanyard? I joined the Southern Outpost a little over a month ago after a long period of application, as TK-1143 and still havent been added to the main website or the outpost site so how on earth could I possibly go about getting a lanyard?

I don't have a 501st lanyard. It's a plain lanyard with all of my 501st badges on it. The 501st doesn't have it's own lanyards, as far as I'm aware. :)

Are you the guy that originally applied for "TK-1138"?

1103... hmmm.. It takes awhile to get applications going and get online. It used to take about 6 months. Email Joey or Skip and see what the status of your application is. :)

1103 was already taken and so I setteled with Skip on 1143 and he said that my application was finalized so I assume I am a full fledged member but I am just not on the site. Thanks for all the info Fetthunter.

TK-Fett wrote:

1103 was already taken and so I setteled with Skip on 1143 and he said that my application was finalized so I assume I am a full fledged member but I am just not on the site. Thanks for all the info Fetthunter.

Hmmm... According to the member database at www.501st.com ...

Last Updated June 16, 2003
501st Legion - Member Search Results
No record(s) found for 1143 in the category of tkid.

Of course, it was last updated 2 months ago. You may just not be showing up yet. :)

Fetthunter wrote:

TK-Fett wrote:

Hmmm... According to the member database at http://www.501st.com ...

Last Updated June 16, 2003
501st Legion - Member Search Results
No record(s) found for 1143 in the category of tkid.

Of course, it was last updated 2 months ago. You may just not be showing up yet. :)

You'll receive an email from the 501st directly indicating that the number was accepted or declined (mostly when accepted). Just be patient.

Robert

ummm... Skip is our GML. He's the guy that has access to the database and knows which numbers are already taken. If he says the number is good, it's good. ;)

I am added to the website now and with my ID number now I am just workin on my pics. Fetthunter did you make your 501st badge or download a blank one like our TDH badges? If you have a file for a blank one I would like a copy.

The 501st "badge" is more of a graphic than anything. It doesn't have a place for your name, city, etc. like the TDH badge does. It's just a generic badge.

PM me your email address and I'll send the file.

Here's a taste of what it looks like.
Thanks alot Dallas, I appreciate your hard work! :)
I really like the design and layout of this badge, great work!

badge.JPG

There's no place on the badge for your homeworld. Why assume we're all from Earth?

Any chance of getting those badges as a Jpeg file? I don't have Adobe loaded anymore...not until I can get a new copy on disc :(

Thanks,
Raygun

Raygun wrote:

Any chance of getting those badges as a Jpeg file? I don't have Adobe loaded anymore...not until I can get a new copy on disc :(

Thanks,
Raygun

I have the front badge image as a .jpg. You'll need some type of software to add your name, etc. to it with. You'll also need to edit out the avatar pic and replace it with your own.

PM me your email address if you want it. :)

RAYGUN...
I also have the front and back as JPG, if you still need the back. Just a tip on how I did mine if you want to go this route.. I did not have Adobe Illustrator so I just got a program called GhostView (AI viewing program) and converted to JPG, then inserted the image into Powerpoint and added all the text there. Hope this helps.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back