Jango's custom mando art

I use Fibracolor Pro Series... they're $22 for a 100 count set at Michael's here in FL... hope they have 'em in Oklahoma cause I only have 1 and a half sets left... lol just bought a new set last friday.

yeah sorry Lev'ika I don't even know of any comparable brands either, mine are mid quality and low price range markers... they're better than crayola and a little more expensive, not nearly as nice as the Pro Mark or Artist Guild brands, but Fibracolor does fine for what I need, just wish I could get better at picking colors and backgrounds.

here ya go pacx
pacx-1.jpg

i modified the visor around a little hope you like it

hey bro, looks great :D gonna give you a tip about drawing weathered clotheing

When i do it i just let my hand go free. Just let your hand draw the rips freely if that makes sense. Maybe its just something im able to do but its worth giving it a try

most tears won't be as big, and really try to limit the number of tears... remember sometimes less is more. Only thing I really see that you need to think about is the arms and legs... it's more a stylistic thing tho so... I think in your style it works great as is, but... just something to think about, for anime/fusion style comic art... the arms from wrist to elbow is the same length as from elbow to shoulder. The arms should be the same length as the legs (for proportionality's sake). The legs are the exact same length as the distance from the top of the head to the bottom of the groin. The leg measurement should start at the hip and does not include the boots, but does include the feet... I suggest drawing the figure first, then adding clothing/armor/weapons/boots/buy'ce OVER your figure... all in pencil BEFORE inking anything. Once that's done just erase the pencil lines and go forth with your colors and viola! A masterpiece... like I said tho with the proportions it's all stylistic, I like the style u're using... it's actually quite interesting

sorry, that turned into a not so quick tip! lol

Jango I love your Art its Excellence, do a drawing with me and Pacx because i served with him during the Mandalorian Civil War in the last 2 battles.
Remember to draw me shorter
And just do an overall group shot of all your sketches, You can do it i know you can Vod

@Zuka do you mean a group of everybody i've done?
@Adonian will do should have it done soon
k C1RCA yours is done but I left it at school, sorry
and Kal sorry for the wait trying to get it done

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back