RBF proposed (as Boba Fett)

RBF

Well-Known Hunter
...and she said yes!!

We allready planned to get married somewhere next year, but events had sped things up a bit so at one day we sat on the couch and decided to get married this year... very romantic... dates were set and she thought that was the end of it... she was very content with it all...

But I wouldn't let her get away with it that easily.

I rounded up my fellow 501st members from the Dutch Garrison and we met up at Do (my future wife...) her work, where we changed into our suits. A close friend of myn was dressed up in my tribute Fett costume.

The Tk' s went in and "abducted" her from her work, after which my friend came around the corner in my costume. He kneeled for her and she was nervous and confused alltogether.

After that he toke her hand and she asked if the helmet could be removed... after that I was standing behind her in my ROTJ Fett costume and she jumped. Then she didn' t know what was who and who was what and I toke off my helmet, telling her that I wouldn't let her get of the hook so easily. I said a few words... I can' t remember what exactly, I was nervous...

She became very emotional, and then I went on my knees for her and proposed. It was a very special and emotional day for us. We'll never forget it.

My biggest thank you goes out to my future wife, who was the whole reason for this... for me.
Second I' d like to thank my very dear friends of the Dutch Garrison, who helped to turn this day into a very, very special one. They came from all over the country, to our little place.. for us, to help us... they Are amazing. Also: Pieter, thanks brother!! He endured having to wear my tribute Fett and did it all with a smile!! I could not have done this without any of you guys and girls!!

ALso, TDH: thanks!! I never would have had the Fett I have today, if it weren't for you!!

Thanks!!!

25dsc05242.jpg

25dsc05253.jpg

25dsc05272.jpg

25dsc05286.jpg

25dsc05287.jpg

25dsc05289.jpg

25dsc05293.jpg

25dsc05296.jpg

25dsc05299.jpg

25dsc05303.jpg

25dsc05314.jpg

25dsc05319.jpg

Congrats RBF! Great to see the whole process with pictures! Great!

A moment for life kept in pictures for life! Fantastic!

All the best to you and your girl!

Manuel

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back