Krayt Dragon Helmet Underway!

Shuk'Om that's what Kandosii means... pure awesomeness! lmao of course adding the expletive Wayii makes it even more awesome. lol A'den dude that bucket is AMAZING... great work, Kandosii! I just hope my bucket turns out that good... with A'd'ika building it I'm sure that any failure will be on my part with the mods and painting, but as always, yours looks simply fantastic. Oya manda!

Mine's in the post, I cant wait to get to it, I was thinking of Gold leafing the dragon, and going black and some other accent colors.

I really like the vents you did on yours, is that just plain screen door type material?

Ad'ika I think the gold leaf would look great on yours, just don't make it a color u don't already have armor for! lmao

Mine's in the post, I cant wait to get to it, I was thinking of Gold leafing the dragon, and going black and some other accent colors.

I really like the vents you did on yours, is that just plain screen door type material?

Gold leafing will look great! i was tossed between aged ivory with jeweked eyes, which i ultimatly went with, or painting it to look like a krayt dragon hatchling.

the screen mesh in the vets is just window screen mesh doubled layered. the top layer is painted the same brown as the upper cheek and the underlayer is the typical dark grey color it comes.

Don't get me wrong ,it looks awesome and its a brilliant Idea,
it kinda reminds me of the Predator from AVP 2,wich infact is realy cool ^^
but that helmet you made is far beyond awesome !

Don't get me wrong ,it looks awesome and its a brilliant Idea,
it kinda reminds me of the Predator from AVP 2,wich infact is realy cool ^^
but that helmet you made is far beyond awesome !

How doe's it look like the predator? I'm on thehunterslair (predator forum) and A'den's bucket does NOT look anything like : predator2-2.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back