*RUN* Accurate Chest Decal (MoM Exhibition)

Wow! Wasn't expecting so many interests. No problem, I'll put the names and prices at the top of the thread. Should be able to get these finished really quickly. No payments just yet please.

NOTE: The prices shown are for 2 Decals and include packing and shipping, USA and Europe are Airmail.

DAZ

Last edited by a moderator:
Daz,
These are great man!!! Gotta a question too. I've been trying to determine this for a few years, and haven't been able to say for sure. Are the chest decals for ESB and ROTJ the same?? I always thought they were, How about you??

Hey DAZ, are you able to make those decals in 1/2 size too?

If so, I´ll take my 2 "normal" decals and a 1/2 sized for my little sons armor!

let me know bro!

Thanks!

As far as I know, they are the same decal. I believe that it's only the shoulder decal that differs.

DAZ

Daz,
These are great man!!! Gotta a question too. I've been trying to determine this for a few years, and haven't been able to say for sure. Are the chest decals for ESB and ROTJ the same?? I always thought they were, How about you??

Daz, can you change that small one for my son to "half-size" as well. If you'be already made it at 3/4 size, dont sweat it. :)

A LITTLE UPDATE:

I've now scaled the artwork down to half size for those who asked for them, I'll be printing all the decals early this week.

NOTE: Size of the half size decal is 26.5mm from the top of circle to the bottom of the circle. 26.5mm diameter.

DAZ

Last edited by a moderator:
Daz,

It's $14 US correct? And I'll be PM'ing you Wickedbeard's addy so you can mail them straight to him, since he's doing my armor. Thanks.

Also, need your paypal addy.

Cheers :)

Just finished printing and cutting all the decals. Payments can now be made. Please include the following info with your PayPal payment.

TDH NAME
SHIPPING ADDRESS
QUANTITY
DECAL SIZE

PayPal address = bobamaker@gmail.com

Thanks
DAZ

Printed-Decals.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back