*RUN* Accurate Chest Decal (MoM Exhibition)

DAZ, for my 2 1:1 scale and the 1/2 scale (3 decals) I have to pay 12,75 GBP or what is the price for the 1/2 decal?

Let me know so I can paypal the money! :)

Thanks bro!

Well that's just cool. . . pre-weathered decals. (y)

Wish I had seen this before my helmet shipped, Daz. :lol: Let me if my hobby budget will accomodate a set after payday.

Hey DAZ, I got my decals today and I must say I am blown away! Great pre-weathered decals! And the half sized one for my sons armor is perfect!

Thank you very much for this smooth and fast transaction!

Cheers brother!

Manuel

I was wondering why would you want to use these on your Fett costumes?? I understand Daz did it to capture details yada yada...

But to me it's like taking a paint chip to a wall to see what it might look like, but once done its not the same.

you'll never capture the exact weathering to match it, so the rest of your armor will look good, then ...oops one odd section on the chest plate.

:facepalm

I don´t understand you Sixxgunn13, you don´t need to buy one if you don´t like them.
So I can´t see any sense in your posting.

DAZ did a fantastic job on these and it´s honorable that he gives others the opportunity to own them as well.

I have them here and let me tell you, it´s not that hard to match the weathering ... btw weathering a clean decal doesn´t automatically mean that you match anything.

Hmmm...
I didn't post to to say they were a bad idea... I'm just not getting it. sorry:D

it's my opinion... good or bad,

Daz does great stuff, I'm not knocking on his creativity.

I kinda get what your saying, but I think it wouldn't be to hard to get the weathering to match up. The screen accuracy of it is a major draw to most of us, I think. :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back