My Fett Meets Jeremy

FettSniper

Active Hunter
I finally finished my Fett to a point where it could be worn (y).....just in time for a toy fair in Norwich where there were various guests from star wars and other Sci-Fi stuff, these pictures were taken by a reporter from a local paper, im definately going to have to order some prints.

Jeremy is very good at staring people down, in the picture you cant see my face but believe me....i was terrified (y):lol:

Mybobawithjeremy2.jpg

mybobawithJeremy.jpg

I would just like to thank Mr Bulloch for being such a good sport (y)

Steve

Attachments

• Mybobawithjeremy2.jpg
    Mybobawithjeremy2.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 129
  • mybobawithJeremy.jpg
    mybobawithJeremy.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 121
Steve, that´s pretty awesome!!! You got a great chance for very cool photos dude!

I love the second pic!

Jeremy is a cool guy ...

Cheers for the comments guys, it was a great oppertunity to get some pictures just a shame i couldnt get anymore. Just need to put the finishing touches to my Fett and it will be finally finished....well nearly :lol:

Steve

Hey Steve - you look awesome mate. Glad you got to meet Jeremy, he's such a cool guy isnt he :)

We will have to hook up some time soon

Jon~ we will have to meet up soon as i've still got some of that hose stuff for the gauntlets to give you if you still need it.

bobby~ cheers mate, managed to get the rocket and thrusters painted up just in time. will get some better pics of my fett and post them up.

steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers for the comments guys, it was a great oppertunity to get some pictures just a shame i couldnt get anymore. Just need to put the finishing touches to my Fett and it will be finally finished....well nearly :lol:

Steve

I've heard it said around here before... when is a Fett ever finished? :lol:

Very awesome pictures, my friend. Jeremy is so awesome to all the fans.

Thats a fine looking thermal detonator your holding mate ;)

Jeremy was a great sport that day, I got some wicked pictures with him im my Fett and he also signed my jet pack also which is cool

Cheers for the comments guys :D

Marcel ~ That is a mighty fine thermal detonator, cheers for letting me use it for the shots, im going to have to get me one of those!

Steve

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back