Happy Halloween!!!

Too late! But I'm pretty sure the midget and monkey will recover. Not so sure about the Welsh pony. And, to be honest, not really sure what I'm supposed to do with a half used 50 gal drum of baby oil and a slightly used plasma cutter.....? You really would think paramedics would have a better since of humor.

I learned a valuable lesson, though. "Flame resistant" and "Fire proof" are two totally different things. And just because someone looks like they can fly, does not mean you should "test the theory" (apparently the flying monkeys in the Wizard of Oz weren't real and I didnt get the memo.) :rolleyes:D

:p:eek::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Too late! But I'm pretty sure the midget and monkey will recover. Not so sure about the Welsh pony. And, to be honest, not really sure what I'm supposed to do with a half used 50 gal drum of baby oil and a slightly used plasma cutter.....? You really would think paramedics would have a better since of humor.

I learned a valuable lesson, though. "Flame resistant" and "Fire proof" are two totally different things. And just because someone looks like they can fly, does not mean you should "test the theory" (apparently the flying monkeys in the Wizard of Oz weren't real and I didnt get the memo.) :rolleyes:D

:p:eek::lol:

I laughed so hard just now. My chest still hurts from all that laughing.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back