FettOfficer's Jango's progress 100% NOW SOLD

Okay Guys,
Sorry for the wait...Here's what some of you have been waiting for. Tell me your honest opinion what you think?. :)
I know, I still need to apply a bit of the weathering....hehe!

DEAN JANGO 023..jpg

DEAN JANGO 001..jpg

DEAN JANGO 011..jpg

DEAN JANGO 010..jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Like you have said it still needs weathering! Like the weathering on the shins, am sure you do a great job with the rest of the armour.

Have you got a balaclava, can see your neck in some the pics. Can you higher up your jetpack? Have you weathered your flightsuit? I know pictures don't show weathering very well.

Looking Great so far. Good to see you wearing it after long last. Keep up the good work!

Yeah, I little adjustment on the harness what I needed to. (Now I know) It was a little to late after I put on my gear and the JP.
Thanks for your assistance Ron in suiting me up.....hehe!!:lol:

My Fett career might end up coming to an end.:cry Though with such hardship, work, research and assistance that I received from top makers here on TDH......you know who you are.(y) I'm sorry to say my friends, I'm going to have to retire my Jango that I had just completed. As some of you know, I've been dealing with a lot of stress lately not just from my job situation, but most importantly my sister's cancer treatments which is becoming a big financial burden in the family. Now that I found out I might be out of work due to budget crises in our department. I have no choice to sell this top of the line Jango. Thank God, my sister is doing well & responding to her treatments, but it saddens me to see what she's been going through. It was a great hobby, but most importantly my family comes first.

I just thought I gave you all an update/heads up on this thread first before posting on "The Cargo Hold" what will be going up for sale soon. I haven't figured out on the price just yet....just to many things going on right now. If you are considering of purchasing a fett outfit please feel to PM me.

Cruzer! Thanks for everything my friend.

Note: I would like to sell it as a complete set.

Thanks guys!
-Dean

Man that sucks.........As someone who has a daughter who was born with cancer and I lost a step dad to the disease I feel for you. I know how the bills can add up. I hope and pray for all the best for you and your family. I can certainly understand the stress of the job and disease. It looks like I have a lot in common with you, since I have been touched by cancer, I am in law enforcement and enjoy mountain biking.

I hate to see you have to sell off a work you just completed........It really looks great. Maybe another avenue will present itself.

PS. my daughter is about to turn 5 and is a beautiful example that cancer can be battled with good results.

Man that sucks.........As someone who has a daughter who was born with cancer and I lost a step dad to the disease I feel for you. I know how the bills can add up. I hope and pray for all the best for you and your family. I can certainly understand the stress of the job and disease. It looks like I have a lot in common with you, since I have been touched by cancer, I am in law enforcement and enjoy mountain biking.

I hate to see you have to sell off a work you just completed........It really looks great. Maybe another avenue will present itself.

PS. my daughter is about to turn 5 and is a beautiful example that cancer can be battled with good results.

It's really painful when I hear things like this. I'm so sorry about your lost. My deepest sympathy go out to you and your family. I'm so glad that your precious daughter is doing well.:)
It is really hard to deal with something like this. I wish this terrible disease never existed. A lot in common indeed my friend.

God Bless!

Wow! If I had any extra cash laying around, I'd buy it from you. This definitely needs to go in the cargo hold. That's a great deal on a completed suit that I know personally was built with the utmost attention to detail and highest quality! Good luck on the sale my friend.

that is one AWESOME suit at a crazy awesome price.....I know that suit is worth at least 4K plus...good luck with the sale

Wow that was an awesome suit at a great price.................I guess that is why it went so fast.

I pray that the sale really helps out your family.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back