Boushh Leia Boushh bounty hunter

Blastmaster

Active Hunter
Hi All,
I am new to The Dented Helmet, I am a 501st / So.Cal Garrison Member and am trying to put together a Leia Boushh Bounty Hunter costume for my wife so she can Troop charity events with me, If any body has any info on Helmet/head piece or full costume to purchase it would be appreciated!
Thanks so much,
AL

There is a Boushh Builder's group. Check in with Fetthunter. Not a bad little group kinda like here, nice folks help you out and point you in the right direction.:D. Let me know if you need any further info.

:cheers

Chris

Good luck with this one dude....this seems to be one of the hardest costumes to put together in my opinion, very hard to source the parts and getting reference pics was a nightmare. I admitted defeat in the end with my attempt for my other half, dont let me get you down though, it can be done (y):)

I believe there is a forum dedicated to Boushh builds cant quite remember what its called but im sure it would pop up in search results on Google.

There are also templates for the Helmet on this forum, there are a few people actually putting helmets together as we speak :lol:

Sorry i cant be more of a help

Good luck

Steve

Get in touch with Skupilkinson he created an amazing Pepakura Boushh Helmet (I recently purchased the file for only £4) and will be putting it together once I fix my **** printer then doing the resin/bondo method you can find he has done with his other helmets. Check here for some pictures of it.. Boushh Helmet.

Good Luck!
Oro

LOL
Al never did contact me about the Bouush.
But...
We have gotten together since then
BTW- the costume turned out fantastic.
zb2.jpg

Come over to The Boushh Builders Group - Login for all things Boussh, the boards can be quiet but someone will get back to you

If you want to start with hard parts, check with Dark Shadow on RPF, his helmet and armor are amazing (that's what I wear).

Send me a PM if you have any Boushh questions

HI guys, also recently purchased the Helmet for my other half, been working on it and pleased with the progress so far, would the guys on Boushh builders be able to help with sourcing the back tank as think I am able to complete the rest? Any one South Coast UK that may be able to assist?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back