My first Boba attempt

talisman

New Hunter
So after reading lots of posts on the forum I finally got started on making on very own first Boba Fett. It's been a great learning experience to follow everyone's stories and templates on making a helmet. It's been a "budget" Boba start for me. I don't have the money to spend on buying premium parts, so I've been doing a low budget Fett. I finally got a vacuum formed dome to start my helmet - that was a blast to make something via vacuforming. Armour pieces are cut from 5 gallon pail and shaped with a heat gun. Jump suit is a set of $8 overalls and the gun made from PVC pipe. The whole family is dressing up as StarWars characters for Halloween so I'm under pressure to get'er done. Getting something authentic looking is proving to be extremely hard. I hope to tweak the outfit and slowly work towards authentic.

Thanks to everyone who has posted stories and guides. I could not have made it this far without everyone's contributions.

IMG00440.jpg
IMG00441.jpg
IMG00442.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back