ESB EE-3 SHOWOFF

FettDad

Active Hunter
hey guys, been building up a kit for a good friend, and thought i would share some pics with everyone of the "almost" finished product...i have yet to weather the stock and attach the stock greeblies, but wanted to give my buddy some shots of his blaster...:cheers here ya go, brother! :)

this is a sidewinder kit for the most part, but used stormrider's greeblie set...love the work both of these fine gentleman have done for our community! :cheers fellas! (y) onto the pics...

100_3746.JPG

100_3747.JPG

100_3748.JPG

100_3749.JPG

100_3750.JPG

thanks guys! waiting on some filler to set up on the stock, then will get it weathered in...

i am going to try an ROTJ at some point, D...we'll see if it is as nice as the ESB...;)

i do have to say thanks to slave1pilot for some weathering tips, he is truly a master at painting up stuff...thanks Nate!! :cheers

Darrell, did you find the mounts etc to be pretty straightforward?

You and I are the only ones to finish a kit so far, and before I ship out the other 20 ive made, id like to know it all makes sense and theres no glaring problems.

Darrell, did you find the mounts etc to be pretty straightforward?

You and I are the only ones to finish a kit so far, and before I ship out the other 20 ive made, id like to know it all makes sense and theres no glaring problems.

very simple and straightforward...the only thing that needed work were the shrouds on the top of the barrel mounts....you have to measure the width of the scope rings, and then cut the shroud down with a dremmel to get the rings to hold on...(y) other than that, very easy...make sure to line everything up when mounting the shrouds, so the scope will line up straight...:)

light sanding on everything else, like the stock greebs...MAYBE a hole or two to fill on the barrel mounts...

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back