WOF template question

Tony OrMando

New Hunter
I hope I am not being redundant...
can anyone tell me the length in inches of the center front to back line on the "Dome Base Right Side" template is so that i know if i have printed it out correctly?

i am building a McQuarrie concept Fett (not the SkyGunBro type...the "normal" one)

please and thanks in advance!

Isn't the inch scale printed on one of the template pieces? I have tried printing them a hundred times, and made two cardboard helms from them and I still can never get them to print at the exactly right scale. Just cut out the main piece in paper and test fit them. As long as it fits and you print them all at the same settings you should be good to go. Good luck!

Isn't the inch scale printed on one of the template pieces? I have tried printing them a hundred times, and made two cardboard helms from them and I still can never get them to print at the exactly right scale. Just cut out the main piece in paper and test fit them. As long as it fits and you print them all at the same settings you should be good to go. Good luck!

uh..no or i wouldn't be asking.. but thanks...

It's on the pages with the dome.

yeah, which is a separate pdf entirely and i'm making a custom dome out of foam. as it sits, printing the templates out to 8.5x11 and the bucket temps seem way too small.what i am interested in finding out are the specific lengths in inches of the cross sections of the dome, not the dome template itself. the reason being is i can then make my own cut templates (sketchup) then cut the foam from the two inch sections then they are glued, glazed and then i am slush molding the whole thing. thanks again though for trying.

Hello,

On page 4, "Helmet form Rt/Lt" the line in the middle of the template should be 6.1" long.

The problem that I have encountered is that every printer is different and no matter what I seem to do to try and standardize these things it never seems to work. I know have better software that allows me to go from the CAD drawing directly to PDF this should eliminate a lot of the scaling/printing issues so I am in the process of redoing all the templates.

But it is going to take me some time so please be patient. I am also working on some new updated Jet Pack templates for both Boba and Jango as well as some other upgrades.

Hope this helps.

Alan

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back