A Scratch on my MR Bucket

DownGoesSolo

New Hunter
Hello everyone, I'm a first time poster ive been reading the threads on this site and have found alot interesting. My question is i have a Master Replicas Stunt CE Stormtrooper helmet and it got a somewhat bad scratch on the top of it and i was wondering if anyone knew what the best thing to use to get it out and get it looking new again? thank you for your time.

well it depends on the damage, but don't use anything too strong, I have a MR Stormtrooper and it has a thin white gloss paint that can come off fairly easily. Is it a rubber mark? a superficial scratch? or a deep scratch?

Hello, This is the best pic i could get of the scratch left my thumb in the pic as a reference (that was a pain to sew back on haha, yeah..)

ST helm scratch.JPG

HPIM1264.JPG

if its a superficial scratch, you can always polish it gently, try a little amount of abs polish, trust me do not do it to hard, because the paint will come off, if its a deep scratch, to fix it will take a lot of work, you would have to fill it, sand it and then paint it.

Cant really suss it from the pic, but if its superficial, just go at it LIGHTLY with some compound rub or maybe try a clay bar first. Definetely try using a clay bar. Any autozone or advance auto should have the kit.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back