Sizing problem

gymbeau2000

Active Hunter
My g/f is gona join the Mando Mercs with me. I want to get her an accurate bucket, but she is very small. 4-11 and very petite. Any advice to which dome she should get? I have been looking at the Bobamaker one and talked to Sgtfang. I would prefer to get her a Sgtfang one, but will it swallow her??

I think the general consensus with the SgtFang bucket is it is one of the biggest helmets around :p
Apparently the Don Post Deluxe helmet is quite small... not sure how much they're going for or where you'd find one though.
Good luck!

I have a Bobamaker bucket and I'd say it looks oversized on my wife and she's over 5'. It barely fits me, i'm going to have to leave out the circuit board so I can get the helmet on and off, but I have a rediculously large melon.

I think the general consensus with the SgtFang bucket is it is one of the biggest helmets around :p
Apparently the Don Post Deluxe helmet is quite small... not sure how much they're going for or where you'd find one though.
Good luck!

Really??? I must really have a big melon then. The Fang is super tight on me. I have a MSH1 too that hasn't been touched, but it seems quite a bit bigger.

I would LOVE to see one pic with a bunch of the various buckets out there lined up together.

I have seen a pic of several buckets together, but cannot remember the link. I was thinking one of the DPs...but I know they are not shaped exactly right

I'm glad someone brought this up, as I'm hoping to purchase my first bucket in the near future and am looking for a helmet that runs on the smaller side. Does anyone have an overall knowledge of the helmets and list them in order of how they run - large to small?

I realize that buckets are similar in size for the most part, but it would be helpful to pursue one helmet that was less-bobblehead-ey, than purchase one and either spend time & money to modify and/or find another model that was a better fit.

ive found this maybe it will help some
movie_comparison.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back