Your Halloween Costumes

Here is this year's costume:

16158113753308357413847.jpg

This was last years:

4058114035ba4280bfedb1.th.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job on the nurse Flo!

Silent Hill is my favorite game series of all time!

Thanks! I love Silent Hill too, I remember the first time I played the first game years ago and nearly wet myself when one of the dogs jumped out of the mist at me for the first time!

Quickly became a fave.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaassssssss yoooooooouuuuuuuu wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish!!!

Anybody wanna peanut?

1 of the best movies ever made and must I say you make a convincing Carey Ewles. :)

Nice costumes everyone! Gotta say I love the Silent Hill Nurse Flo, nice touch! Donny you and Emily looked awesome as Buttercup and Pirate Roberts! Here is mine, it's not 100% accurate but good enough for Halloween.

DSC00908-1.jpg

Here's my Nurse Joker. Forgot my stupid Harvey Dent sticker...:angry

nurseJoker3.gif

And my son's not entirely SA Jango Fett:

jango5.gif

Nice costumes everyone! Gotta say I love the Silent Hill Nurse Flo, nice touch! Donny you and Emily looked awesome as Buttercup and Pirate Roberts! Here is mine, it's not 100% accurate but good enough for Halloween.

DSC00908-1.jpg

Awesome Shredder costume man! I've been wanting to make a Shredder for Halloween for some time now. :cheers

Man, everyone looks great. Stoked to see so many costumes.

I went out two nights and wore two different costumes-

Zombie Batman-

23.jpg

20.jpg

TDK Joker-

53.jpg

58.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My "Family" Portrait. My First year as Fett, My brother-in-law as Colonel Sanders from Spaceballs, My wife as the Imperial Guard, my Mother-in-law as Liea, and my Sister-in-law as the Jawa. And of course my R2D2-KEG. The Other photo is our friends, Maul & Padme.

DSC08675.JPG

DSC08677.JPG

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back