Your Halloween Costumes

The past couple of years, I've helped pass out candy at my Grandma's.

This year I'll be going as the Cobra Baroness. We just finished the costume this past weekend.

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0730.jpg

IMG_0720.jpg

Andy'll be decked out as Iron Man. :love
Iron%20Man.gif

Kimmy, love your Baroness.

Andy's IM is fantastic. I would love to have a TMP suit.

I'm planning on taking the kids out in my Clone. Tried to get at least one of my girls into a SW costume ... again. But not luck. I will have a ninja, devil and bear with me.

GatorClone02a.gif

unfotunetly mine won't be ready till halloween itself as i'm still getting bits right up to the night, but i am going to a party as the crow (brandon lee version) so will post some pics after the event

Mine isn't as cool as you guys but I wanted to do something non SW's for this Halloween. I found good deals on all this stuff. I'm a big military buff too so this worked out!

100_1948.jpg

100_1949.jpg

100_1950.jpg

100_1943.jpg

Made this for my son Carson..... Eyes glow bright orange and you cannot see anything besides black space and the glowing eyes behind the hood.

As for me, this is my first attempt at a Fett costume using sintra (it's taken 6 months). I know the armor is not painted like the movie, but I was going for a dirtier look and it's my first time. It'll look better when I finally finish (whatever year that is).

DSCN0420.JPG

DSCN0440_2.JPG

I took just a simply child's mask (the kind with the plastic kind with an elastic string) and painted black. Then install a couple of orange lights that look like Jawa eyes (not LEDs) and glue them to the mask, run the wire to a 9V battery is my son's pocket, and finally pull a black hood over his head where the front panel is a sherr material that he can see through anyway. That pretty much blacks out his face but does not impact the lights. I'll post a picture of the set-up if you still want.

howd you do that? I never understood how to get the jawa lookin movie like

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back