pepakura

Wags

New Hunter
Ok, so I have been seeing this alot lately, and I am very intrigued by it. I am a bit handy at building things ( I built my first rubber band airplane from a box of sticks when I was 8) when I have some kind of directions. Not much on the imagination side though.

I guess my ?? is, and hoping I dont sound like a big dummy, but, is this a special program that is needed to print these out? I would really like to do some of these pieces and projects that I keep seeing around but have no Idea where to get started, OR if I even can....any help would be hot.... be gentle... lol:D

I would suggest jst loing through the 405th forum - lots of nice tips there even w/o registering on the forum

I think its a nice new tool, but it isnt perfect. No all the pep files out there are perfect, but it certainly very nice to play around with. The programe you wanna use is pepakura viewer - look at Tamasoft website.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back