My custom mandalore gaunt concept

krillindb

Active Hunter
I drew these up last night before I went to bed. I will probably make them out of sintra(if i can find it).
The top one is a wrist laser and the bottom a rocket launcher.

customconceptgaunt.png

One thing I will need though is a resin gauntlet rocket, so if anyone has one new or even one with flaws they'd be willing to let go for possibly free :eek: (i'm kinda broke at the moment :facepalm so I dont know how I'm gonna pay for the sintra until I get some cash.).

Anyways, please tell me what you think(yes they are very simple and not very detailed, but I like them that way).

look cool. are u gonna make gaunt hoses for them? I know how ur going for the simple look, but u could add something kinda like the calc pad, something that operates the parts of u gauntlets. I think they are gonna look really cool.

Okay, I just added the holes to the bottom of my "prototype", and it looks cool. Yeah i'm gonna add some sort of calc pad type "controls". As for hoses, i think i will do at least one on each gaunt. I know where to put a hose on the wrist laser one but the rocket one i'm not too sure, any ideas?

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back