And so it begins....

dsonik1

Active Hunter
My MR signature ESB helmet came in today and, WOW, I'm very happy with it. I've got to figure out the best way to pad it so it fits my head (so any advice would be greatly appreciated), but other than that I have no complaints. Now, it's officially "on" and I can't wait to get to the end of this road and post pics of my full suit.
I wanted to say "thank you" to TDH and the folks on here for the helpful info I've already recieved, and again in advance for how beneficial being a part of the TDH community will most assuredly be to me in the future. :)

I have one of these as well. Make sure you fix the Pinch in the Mandibles before you go to far in the outer rim of fettdom. There are some great tutorials on easy ways to fix it. Congrats on the new hobby/never ending quest for a great Fett costume.:cheers

Much abliged, Jedi. Know what's worse than deciding you wanna be Boba Fett? Deciding you wanna be Boba Fett when you have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. lol

Okay, my helmet (after looking at the picks) has barely any pinch at all, and the dent paint is almost dead on. Guess I got lucky on that one. Will try to get pics up, to get you guys opinions.

FYI-Production #230.

Funny coincidence that the day my TDH access upgrades, ends up being the day my helmet arrives. So I'm doubly happy! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back