Long Time Lurker Finally Posting :P

Anduril

New Hunter
Hi everyone! Been reading these forums for close to a year now and finally registered since I'm almost ready to start my Boba Fett :D.
A bit about myself. I'm 21, currently a member of the Rebel Legion's Tatooine Base (Serving Australia) and troop with an Episode I Obi-Wan costume.
Here's a couple photos of it for those who may be interested:

570656759_nxQag-L.jpg

StarWarsExhibitionPreviewsMelbou-1.jpg

I'm nearing completion on a Snowspeeder Pilot and then after that I'll start preparing to do my Fett. I'm going for an ESB Boba simply because I like the colour scheme of it and he just seems so much more cooler to me in Ep V.
I know how to sew (learnt to so I could make my Jedi) so I'll most likely be doing all the soft parts myself given I find the right fabrics and then see how I go from there.
Done a fair bit of my own research but I'm sure I'll come up with some questions here and there where I can't find the answers that I hope people will be happy to asnwer for me.

Looking forward to denting my helmet with you all!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back