Evolution Props: The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly

Gabe told me that he cant refund me my money but he can . His account has been placed on hold until ALL disputes are solved . If he would just call them this will be solved.

Ok ... charli ... enought you are a really stupid !!!!! you only hear and read what they want ... I already have more than tired! ... with its lack of truth ... will notice that they have much free time ... because they do not use it more productively!

I shut your PP account Gabe just like I said I would . Sending me a emil asking me to not put more stuff up is not going to work . If you want this to end just call PP and give me a refund + shipping cost to you the this will be all over with me its that easy Gabe .

OK all I have made a small video of 3 parts I have . Gabe if your seeing this give me a erfund + shipping to you and I will give you your poop parts back . So here is the link to the 3 parts just to give you all a little treat . I will give Gabe a chance to make it right with me then he can have his PP account back . So tell me , is what I have poop ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly you couldnt see the quality of the parts in the pictures?! REALLY? And why are you trying to get things repaired if your trying to send it back? Why did you repair ANYTHING? IMHO once you started fixing things its like buying some clothes and then wearing them and then returning them. As soon as you got it you should have put it all back in the box after taking pictures and then contacting evo. Then gone through PP or whatever but you started messing with it....also while on the whole subject of you wanting Fiberglass stuff u really dont want fg stuff its more likely to crack and break but whatever you want plastic is the way to go for armor parts.

After over a month w/o a email from Gabe what do you want me to do ? I sent him over 40 picks of the stuff I got but until I got on here then I get emails from him telling me to stop putting info up on here . . I will make better video for you if you wish OK . But like I said what can I do when he does not return emails . So yes I did send the bucket off to JUST SEE IF IT CAN BE FIXED AND IT CANT IN 5 PCS . I have a ? for you . Is what I got worth$2200.00 ? NOT and you know that . I did what I wanted to do is shut him down until he gives me a refund . His stuff is all packed up ready to go back to him by UPS now but I will not do so w/o a refund from him.

Bud you still bought the armor knowing what it looked like in the pics it looks nothing like what an actual set of Fett armor should look like. He may end up giving u the refund and all but you got what was pictured...maybe not in the condition it should have arrived in thats what insurance is for but still you got what was in the pics sucks you had to learn the hard way. But hopefully others can learn from this and not buy things that are far below standards

I don't know what you want me to do Fett 4 Real ?????He gave me 3 fake tracking #'s played with me for 72 days . I don't have the time to play with this SOB so that is why his PP account has been removed until he solves this with me . I don't know what you want from me OK . His stuff is ALL READY TO GO BACK TO HIM once i get the refund + shipping to him the this matter is over with me . You know how the old saying goes we love you AF guys , you give us a ride to the real action :) . JK bro OK so take it easy . . understand my point OK as to the $$$ I spent

I saw the products at...

Evolution Props

It does say all parts are made from high impact plastic, so you really can't complain that it's not reinforced fiberglass, unless of course he told you it was. You can see from some of the photos how thin it is, so you did get in fact what was shown on his page. There you have no claim, HOWEVER you do have a claim when it comes to the condition it was received. If it was broken/unuseable and he agreed to repair/refund $ and has failed to do so, that part of the claim is valid. However his demand that you send all the parts back before he refunds the money is ****. He would not send you the goods without having money in hand, why should you do the same in reverse, especially with so many people complaining that he has in the past kept both the money and the goods. What your video DOES do is provide undeniable proof that his goods are in fact poor and he is being dishonest in claiming that he has fixed the problem.

His picks have change on his page . Its nothing like I was looking @ bro OK . so he has changed ALLOT from the time I did my order OK . I went 72 days with 3 fake tracking #'s with him that is why his PP account is locked out now . I have sent PP the same 40 picks so now its up to him as in what he wants to do . He has changed his page BIG TIME from the time of my order to now . He told me 20 day till shipping and it was 72 days with 3 fake #'s OK . So the ball is up to him with this . Like I said its all ready to go back to him . The video was done on Sunday but I did get it back today just the same way I gave it from him so NOTHING has been fixed OK .

Gabe said it was reinforced with fiberglass not me . I don't trust him so that is why I want the funds first ....... So I will remove the clip and will deal with PP with this . Thanks for all your help with this .

You're complaining over 72 days? Anyone here dealt with SethB and his Pauldrons/Packs? DLaws and his stuff? I hate to derail this thread any further than it already has been, but you got your stuff in under three months. Considering some merchants/props, that's amazing turnaround.

I won't touch the money issue, cause I know how much it sucks to lose out so much on something that falls apart (1988 Ford T-Bird, fixed weekly until the engine blew....literally), but I'll have to agree with whomever said it earlier that this could have been done in another thread so as to not hijack this one.

But that's just my 2 cents.

I know I said I wouldn't post on this thread anymore (and it's gone so far off topic), but something is bothering me.
Snoopy has said all the stuff is boxed up and ready to go, and the video was made Sunday. BUT in the video he says "I'll shut you down further," but the 1st mention of the PP being put on hold was today around noon (not his first post of the day).
I don't have anything against either parties but it's a strange inconsistency.

Like I said he changed his picks from what I was looking @ . So I think I was trying to join the wrong group with my Boba so I have learned my lesson with this . Good day to all . Long live Star wars with you all good day . It is up to all of you but I will stop looking at this trend OK . O I did ask 2/3 x's on here about this seller but NEVER did get a response from ANY one of you . You should ask scout trooper about what I have he has had it in his hands . He will tell you what I have ok . I don't trust this seller ( Gabe ) that is why I want the money first OK and PP does agree with me on this . Once the funds are put back on my CC and confirmed then he will get the parts . I think PP has more money then we all have and I have their backing on this 100% .

I know I said I wouldn't post on this thread anymore (and it's gone so far off topic), but something is bothering me.
Snoopy has said all the stuff is boxed up and ready to go, and the video was made Sunday. BUT in the video he says "I'll shut you down further," but the 1st mention of the PP being put on hold was today around noon (not his first post of the day).
I don't have anything against either parties but it's a strange inconsistency.

His PP was stoped a week ago but I did not know that untill today when I called them when Gabe said he cant refund my money

snoopytrooper said:
His PP was stoped a week ago but I did not know that untill today when I called them when Gabe said he cant refund my money

I figured it was something like that, but your video was Sunday and you found out today. I'll just drop it after saying that.
Plus I added funds 3 days ago. Can you add funds to a held PP account? I've never ran into this before.

Yes you can just like I found out today . I did not know that but you can . He just cant take it out of his PP account . Call them PP will tell you that .......So call them OK and the fraud dept will tell you that . PP cant stop ANYONE from sending him money but can stop him from getting it :)

*makes a mental note to never do business with snoopytrooper*

I have a maker making THE RIGHT parts now @ 1/2 the cost and he is from here on TDH . How do you think I got his PP account removed . It will be removed until I fell like letting him have it back .........DAHHHH slave 1 I have some power when I use my REAL name . Do any one of you think I would use my real name on any of this **** . lol to funny . I did what I wanted to do is remove his account until a refund is made in full the parts will be returned and PP is backing me up 100% on this .

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back