Custom Helmet Progress pics ** Update 9/1/03 **

Fett4u

Active Hunter
Here is a pic of my helmet. Im not done with it yet so tell me what you think.

img_0183.jpg

** NEW**

Well its been I while since I worked on my helmet, and I ve been dead broke for awhile, so I have been doing little by little. I finally decided to weather my helmet, so how does it look?
img_0196.jpg

Wow, I like it. Looks cool so far. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's a rubies jango is it not? Are you gonna weather it or keep it in "new" condition?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah its a rubies. I was thinking of weather but I can't decide. I seem to have a knack for making things look like they've been through h*ll so I might give it a try. Im looking to upgrade though fiberglass though.

Nice! I would just leave it clean or maybe just as much weathering as Jango's. Either way its really good.

I like the clean look of it, it looks like it's right off the production floor ready for the next Mandalore...

Great job. Im having second thoughts on my ESB.

Killer man! You post that over at the MWF? I remember seeing this once before, I'll have to check over there... but awesome bucket!

urbanfett wrote:

Great job. Im having second thoughts on my ESB.

NOOOOOOO!!!! LoL

I like it. It would be hard to make an entire suit out of it and keep the same cool simplicity without making it look boring. I think a chrome face plate would make this helmet look perfect. I like the brand new look as well. maybe you could put a little size indicator, like on new pairs of pants. lol.

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back