Short neck or long neck?

BobaWookie

Jr Hunter
Hi all,just need some feedback on the preferred Boba Fett appearance.When I'm suit up,I think I wear my bucket short & my neck seal doesn't show that much( on pics ) unless your're a kid looking up.Any idea how to look more Boba Fettish?Thanks

BW

Add a bit more padding at the top of your helmet.

Exactly. Another trick is not to look down through the wide horizontal part of the visor, but instead get used to looking through the vertical part of the "T", just below the horizontal. You have a little less visibility that way, but it keeps your helmet looking level or slightly up, even when you're looking down. Takes some getting used to, but it makes you look less like a turtle in pictures. ;)

Thanks for the tips,I've thought about it before but it's been awhile since my last post & I love your feedbacks,TDH was the place that encourage me to finish my Boba Fett outfit.Thanks again

BW

Exactly. Another trick is not to look down through the wide horizontal part of the visor, but instead get used to looking through the vertical part of the "T", just below the horizontal. You have a little less visibility that way, but it keeps your helmet looking level or slightly up, even when you're looking down. Takes some getting used to, but it makes you look less like a turtle in pictures. ;)

That :)

My helmet is padded up such that my eyes are about 1/2" lined up with the visor. I mostly look out the middle... same with my clone helmet.

It makes me a bit taller, and makes sure my neck is showing.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back