stopping in to say hey

InfraFett

Active Hunter
Hey everyone. I haven't been on as often and wanted to say hey. I've been very busy, and I have finally gotten my GED. The math was barely passing. I'm going to be looking at getting a job now. I still plan to getting around finishing my Scout and maybe.. and I mean maybe, starting on a Fett down the road. However, as for right now, I'm considering what I'll be doing next. First, I'll be taking a look at some colleges. I have a couple ideas about what I want to do, yet I want to look before I get into it. However, I would also like to get out of Florida. I'm not going into major details, yet I don't get a lot of peace around here, plus I just don't like it in Florida. I'd visit Florida, yet I don't like living here. What would some of you do? move and then look into College? or looking into College only? If I end up moving, is it possible I could live by myself with just a GED and working at a place like walmart or lowes? I've talked to a couple friends of mine, and finding a roommate is kind of hard right now. Anyway, I'd like some advice. Thanks everyone, and I hope you've all been well.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back