FettOfficer's BKBT cc dented helmet

Cruzer

Well-Known Hunter
A little project for FettOfficer that I finally finished tonight with a little 3/32" pin striping. The colors are the standard rattle can blues, with some Rustoleum Dark Grey Primer finishing off the inside. It features a removable shade 5 welding visor and movable aluminum rf stalk, and should look half way decent after a little bit of weathering.;)

Enjoy,
Cruzer

FettOfficer's helmet #1.JPG

FettOfficer's helmet #2.JPG

FettOfficer's helmet #3.JPG

FettOfficer's helmet #4.JPG

FettOfficer's helmet #5.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks awesome man! Just finished working on BKBT's #2 dented. Want to get one of these for myself!

Also, would you be willing to post a tutorial for the removable visor w/ bolts? I've had a seriously hard time trying that out.

-TC

:love:love:love:love Wow!! I'm speechless...(y)
This is so awesome bro!. This is like museum quality and I'll probably need
some soft gloves to even touch it or hold it. Lorenzo, you out did yourself again. This will hit the books for sure. :cheers

Thanks Buddy! (y)

Thanks guys, glad you approve. In all honesty I did have to sand down and repaint the dark blue and retape. So it took me a few tries, but with a little luck I'm happy with the finished result. My painting skills usually stink.

Looks awesome man! Just finished working on BKBT's #2 dented. Want to get one of these for myself!

Also, would you be willing to post a tutorial for the removable visor w/ bolts? I've had a seriously hard time trying that out.

-TC
I'll try to find time on the next helmet to take detailed pics and put something together.(y)

Thanks guys, glad you approve. In all honesty I did have to sand down and repaint the dark blue and retape. So it took me a few tries, but with a little luck I'm happy with the finished result. My painting skills usually stink.

I'll try to find time on the next helmet to take detailed pics and put something together.(y)

I will owe you a steak dinner if when you do (y)

I will owe you a steak dinner when you do (y)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back