** IT\'S DONE! ** MLC FG RotJ AND ESB Blaster Rifle

Difficult question to answer. If I got the bits I'm waiting for tomorrow, I'd say we could get things going and have plenty of time before halloween to get them made and shipped.

As it's beyond my control when I receive the bits, I simply can't guarantee they'll be ready. As soon as I have any news, or receive the bits, I'll be sure to post. I am chasing the supplier of said parts daily, and it's getting a bit tedious. I paid for them nearly a month ago and still no sign. No response from e-mail for a few days now either! I'm not concerned as yet, just frustrated.

So sorry I can't be more definite. Not at all annoying of you to ask, and no pressure taken.

Si

Last edited by a moderator:
Brief update.

Sincere apologies for the delay. I am waiting on replacement grips, as the one on my stock is a little damaged and I want it to be perfect.

I had a supplier lined up, paid for them a month and a half ago. After a barrage of excuses regarding delays, I am now being ignored, so I am trying to source them elsewhere. I have a couple of leads and am waiting a respoonse from another supplier. Once I have this, it'll be all systems go. All we're waiting for is the grips. Very frustrating!

I'll keep you posted!

Sorry again.

Si

I'm a jerk and I know it!

It's been a couple weeks and I thought I'd check in to see where these are at as far as production. Hope you are all doing well.

Thanks,
Geoff

P.S. What side of the pond are these coming from?

After a resounding silence from all the various grip suppliers I have tried, I have decided to ask Mardon to try and fix up the grip I already have and see if it is possible to get a good mould from that.

I'm expecting a progress report very soon. Hopefully tomorrow.

Watch this space!

::Edit - They will be shipping from the philippines. Final details to be confirmed once we are ready to go::

Si

Ok, had a chat with Mardon. He's spoken to his workers and we've decided that rather than continue indefinitely waiting for a response from grip companies, we'll work with what we've got. Mardon's worker can fix the grip up and once he has, we'll get cracking on moulding one of these puppies.

Mardon is pretty busy at the moment, what with real world job plus armour runs, etc., so we'll have to join the queue for his and his workers valuable time, but it is moving forwards.

Si

::Edited for spelling::

Si,

Sorry about the grip letdown. I tried hitting a few Online Stores for the accurate ones but they didn't see fit to reply...oh well.

Stay safe.

Tim.

Being that the real grips were made in 1916, your chances of finding a surplus of them may be pretty slim. If you do, you only need the right sides anyway. They cast pretty easily from what I have seen, in both resin and bronze.

BF,

Thats understandable but we were looking for replacement REPLICA grips. Close enough to the original but without the wear & tear. :D

Thanks anyways.

Stay safe.

Tim.

Thanks for looking anyway, Tim.

I must have tried the same on-line stores as yourself. Again, no replies.

So annoying as I have bought and paid for a set from reprogrip.com, but they haven't arrived and my e-mails are now being ignored.

Beacause I'm a nice guy, I didn't complain to paypal until after the 30 days and they therefore won't look at it. They just log the situation in their file. :(

Mardon has said he can use the existing grip after a bit iof fixing up, so we're going ahead with that. Mardon's pretty busy with the whole armour thing and a bunch of real life stuff at the moment, but I'm sure he'll update me as soon as he is able.

Si

EEWWWHH!!! EEWWWHH!!!
Put me on the list for A R.O.T.J. ee3 please
P.M.sent
Say what you want about the other ee3 kits that are out.I have one myself.This project looks awsome.To me.It looks better than anything on the market.Well (except for A real webley anyway)Keep up the good work,I hope to hear from ya!!!!!

Oh boy do I have an update in the pipeline on this.

Mardon has sent me a pic of the first raw pull and it looks sweet!

I'm waiting for a couple of pics once it's had a wash and brush up, then I'll post 'em here.

::Edit:: - Oh, and in case you were wondering, I am keeping an up to date list off line (easier when getting interest from a variety of sources) so if you notice your name is conspicuous by it's absence from the list here, worry not. I'll also to a roll call once final details are up, in order to update the interest list and then the sign up/pay up list.

::End Edit::

Si

Couldn't wait so I posted the pics in the initial post.

Should have some more tomorrow.

:)

Si

Si,

It looks great! Nice work from Mardon...as always! ;)

Stay safe.

Tim.

Wow!!!! I think I better get on that list!!! Looks amazing as always Mardon! Sign me up for an ESB version!!
Damian

Thanks guys,

Just an FYI for those that skip straight to the bottom, there is a new pic at the top.

Si

Oh man, this blaster is gonna be great. Cant wait to get my hands on one. :)

Question, is the stock going to be a separate part, if so, that is very nice.

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back