** IT\'S DONE! ** MLC FG RotJ AND ESB Blaster Rifle

Pending price I am definately in on this one.
RTOJ for me.
Also, I think a working trigger is not too important.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys!

Yepper - this project is definitely a go!! :) We would be building a Webley base gun first before tackling any ESB/ROTJ details & greebles.
We're looking at a plug in barrel, so making a ESB or ROTJ wont be a problem.
We've also removed any plans on either making the trigger or hammer move - useless cost anyway.

Pls. stay tuned as we'll show more progress pics as the project develops :)

Mardon

Interested for sure, in a ROTJ version. depending on price of course :D
sp please add me to the list

Dom

HH,
You mentioned a 'plug-in' barrel. Would this allow us to break-down the rifle into two sections for storage and travel?

BatNinja,

That's affirmative. :) Last time we talked about it, the idea was to also allow you the option of switching blaster types, the best of both worlds if you will. :D

Ideas may have changed since I last talked to Mardon and Si but I'm pretty sure I'm right. If not, HH will correct me. ;)

Stay safe.

Tim.

Yeah, Tim's pretty much got it there. The idea is to have a plug in barrell, like the rocket on the MLC J/pack for those that have seen them. This is for ease of transport/storage, but does theoretically mean you could get both seperate barrells and have a variable blaster. Obviously gun body and stock greeblies would be different.

Si

I hope to have a significant update very soon. we're waiting on a couple of final greeblies and doo dads to mould, then Mardon will scratchbuild any we are short on and there should then follow an FG pull.

Apologies for the delay here. All beyond our control unfortunately.

Stick with it. It'll be worth it.

Si

Looking good, put me down for a ESB blaster please. Price pending.

TK0907/Chris

I havent followed this thread to closely but was am interested and was wondering if the stock of the gun will be wood or fiberglass?

The stock will be FG.

My wooden stock is possibly for sale for the right price, though, once it's finished being moulded.

Still chasing up the missing bits. Nearly there.....

Si

Si,

Heads up! Some of the ESB Greeblies are heading Mardon's way. :)

Stay safe.

Tim.

Just out of curiousity, not that I'm being picky, or impatient... or annoying (right?) but what would be a safe ballpark estimate of these being ready to ship? I just wanted to know if I should throw something together for Halloween and expect this afterwards.

No pressure at all......Well, not intentionally anyway.

Thanks,
Geoffett

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back