** IT\'S DONE! ** MLC FG RotJ AND ESB Blaster Rifle

Thanks Juan.

Yes, the stock will be seperate. It'll come like this (but only one barrel):

Siblaster[2].2.jpg

so you can either attach the stock permanently, or arrange a removaeable option for ease of transport/storage. Your choice.

More to follow as and when I get it.

We are working on the final greeblie (centre stock plate on the ESB version). We're receiving some great help from a couple of eminent ESBers (Thanks guys!) May have some questions to put to the forum depending on what further info we can get, then it's full steam ahead!

Watch this space!

Si

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea of how much these will cost? I could be interested in a ROTJ one if its not too much.

OK, for those that scoot to the bottom, there are some great pics at the top. Go see!

Si

I'm in for an ROTJ version.
Thanks,
Robert E.

Just wanted to say that this ESB blaster is already the best one I've seen produced. I know a lot of time and energy went into this one with no detail left untalked about. Will certainly be sitting in the hand of my display as soon as its available!! Nice work guys... ;)

Sooooooo Good! Both versions are insane! whats the price on these badboys? If you don't mind me asking:)

No thanks spidey, I got one already (see top of thread) ;)

Mine's for sale too after this project is done, if anyone's interested PM me for details.

Si

Thanks Ruffkintoy

It's theoretically possible, but I'm not sure. Leave it with me and I'll see what can be done ;)

Si

Ruffkintoy wrote:

Those do look great! Any chance on just buying some of the greeblies?

I need a new keyboard...a waterproof cover as well and loads of tissues...Dagnabit, I hate it when I drool over my keyboard. :D

Si, Mardon, awesome work buddies! Very very nice!

Stay safe.

Tim.

Hey guys!

I just wanna convey my heartfelt thanks to your nice words & comments towards our project - special thanks also goes to those who PM'd & e-mailed me directly.

Just wanted to let you all know that this project belongs to Si (Han Hunter) who underwrote everything! Its his baby and its his project entirely - I'm just the lowly worker :)

I'm sure Si & I would like to thank most of all those who have helped us thru this project - giving us ideas & advice as it helped us to make this project a reality. Without you guys, this project is nothing. To those who have sent us "found" greeblies - thank you so much! It sped up everything!

Thanks again to everyone!

Mardon

Whats all included/not included with a ROTJ blaster?? and what is the cost looking to be now that they are done>?

Mardon - Worker, yes, Lowly?! Never! Thanks for all your efforts. I know how hard you've worked on this and the sacrifices you've made with your time.

Everyone else - We're pretty much near the end of development. You'll have seen some questions asked and perhaps noticed the answers conspicuous by their absence. I am being discreet with this. All questions have been answered by PM. If you have any questions, Post or PM them to me and I'll get back to you by PM as soon as I can.

Sorry I can't post more details publicly. Believe me it would be much easier, but I'm sure you understand! I'm being courteous to those on high.

Nearly there!

Si

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back