My scratch built gaunt idea

looking real nice man.Good job!!!!
Let me know how you are going to make the missile cause i did a set of gauntlets out of metal, and i am trying to avoid buying a missile.i would love to know a good method for making a scratch missile.

I was planning on basing the missle off of a 7-8" bolt with found items from lowes or home depot. I figure I could probably make due with that. As far as the cones go I might be looking at shower heads, lawn sprinklers, or even cookware. It also might be carved wood parts for the cones.

I think I have a good plan for missiles.Just get a dowel with that diameter, and mold the cone,and the rear part out of epoxy putty.
That should do the trick.Use a pencil to add the little holes, and strips of lighter wood for the shaft.
Cheap, and easy, and I will bet that it looks just as good.Even better if I can get a hold of a metal tube with that diameter, then I can get to the hobby store for aluminum peices for the shaft.even better.

wickedbeard said:
HEY...GOOD POINT LOLOLOLOL I DID NOT EVEN NOTICE.

Yeah...I was following it pretty closely at first and then realized how old it was and I don't think the guy that posted it is even a member here anymore:lol:

drokkul said:
Yeah...I was following it pretty closely at first and then realized how old it was and I don't think the guy that posted it is even a member here anymore:lol:
Except it was revised when another member posted pics of his scratch built guants a couple of weeks ago.

Just scroll down about halfway.

Update, Still have to add the little detail parts and hoses of course!
IMG_1334.jpg

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back