The Clone Wars Season II: Your Reviews

Replicant Shadow

Active Hunter
Some of us still haven't seen the show, but maybe we can share or first impressions and thoughts, no spoilers. I am really stoked on this new Bounty Hunter twist, let the Scum Rise

watching the last few of the first season and the Season 2 premire starts 9:30 here 7:30 gmt. I am so excited to see this!

I saw the premier several months ago at a LucasFilm party, and I wasn't really impressed. I haven't really been impressed with the show overall though.

I watch some but missed the start. I like it so far. I'm a fan of the whole series so I like it no matters what. My son loves it!

I loved the series! :lol: call me immature if you want :D I could have done without the childish battle droids though. Watched the premiere and was slightly disapointed. From the ads it seemed like it would be longer, but for what it was it was well done!

I liked the micro gravity fight, but they really didnt stick with the 3rd law of motion. Case in point a blaster hit on a saber would have caused the jedi to rotate.

I liked it. It definitely had a darker feel, though the battle droids are starting to annoy me in a Jar-Jar kind of way. Hope the rest of the season is as good, though I'll still be tuned in with my kids every Friday anyway!

Ya i feel with this series that droids came to a jar jar level of annoyencey and jar jar a to a whole new level! I wanted him out of there!

I never liked all the silly battle droid humor. "roger roger." was funny the first time only. But I really liked this new episode. I hope the rest if this season will be just as cool.

It was a fantastic premiere. The animation has improved, story writing is still top notch, great action.

I am looking forward to some excellent scripts and artwork in the near future!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the series, the look and feel of the characters and environments. I completely agree that the battle droids should have fewer dopey lines.

I tried watching it last night, was pretty beat, so I zonked out a couple of times and missed some parts. I give it a 6 out of 10. It looked great, but for a season premiere, it was nothing special. I'm already sick of Cad Bane.

They are making Cad way to mary sue. He's a guy with no armor and a couple hand blasters...

I agree with everyone above who is getting annoyed with the battle droids or just droids in general. They are giving even the most basic of droids to much "personality".

Other than that, Its not so bad.

All I got to say is more Greivious!! when he is not in this series, the whole thing seems stale, like a "filler" type episode for a better upcoming one...:facepalm:facepalm

It was a pretty good season premiere. The second episode was better than the first. Loved the AT-TE's in space. I'll go against the grain and say I love the battle droid humor.

i really enjoyed it, yea its a fair bit darker, the animation is better, im an animator and some of the first season was baaadddd. but it looks better all round so far.

i do like the battle droids humor, some of it is abit pointless. but some bits i find genuinly funny, like when anakin walks up to three droids in a corridor, i like there characterisations. they are useless hopeless pieces of junk.

cant wait to see what else comes out of the series. :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back