The Clone Wars Season II: Your Reviews

yeah, i love animating but its a curse also, because i analysis the hell out of everything i watch, some of the animation in the first season made me cringe, lol but its looking better now the saber battles especially, didnt really like the first seasons battles they were too sharp and quick instead of nice flowing movements.

i have a good feeling about this series.

I havnt even started to animate yet and I do that :lol: if you don't mind vod, how did you get started to become an animator? Like I said before. It's my dream and I've been working at trying to find out how to become one

Sorry! Forgot to mention that this is my mobile account. I'm Alpha 02 but I can't make the special 0 on my ipod so I had to make this :D

I loved it. The sound effects sounded awesome, the animation appears to be better, and the Cad Bane Bounty Hunter is 100% Rogue. I loved the Zero G stuff and the AT-TE space drops on the hull of the Seperatists warship. And Levi, you ought to forget about using the iPod for checking the TDH, as having more than one account is deemed a sock, and will ultimately add confusion.

I loved it. The sound effects sounded awesome, the animation appears to be better, and the Cad Bane Bounty Hunter is 100% Rogue. I loved the Zero G stuff and the AT-TE space drops on the hull of the Seperatists warship. And Levi, you ought to forget about using the iPod for checking the TDH, as having more than one account is deemed a sock, and will ultimately add confusion.

alright :lol: its really confusing on the ipod anyway

thanks

i felt that it lacked the bang that the last series left on.
some nice bit's in the show but hopefully it gets better

I loved the zero-g battle, and am looking forward to the darker turn... I mean, we saw a lot more Bad Stuff in the first 2 episodes than all of season one.

well im currently studying, im on a three year animation course, but i have some contacts in Aardman animations, so hopefully ill be able to move in there once i have my qualification.

the first season was a bit too childish, and i doubt even children found the battle droids funny. the last episode of season 1, however, brought the level up to a more serious one. and judging by this first episode of season 2 has continued and greatly improved. call me morbid but i greatly enjoyed the scene where bane (favorite star wars character after boba btw) tortures the jedi.

all in all... i LOVE IT!

mando kicks sissy jedi around the temple. "hey little green football" shouted a mandalorian when Yoda entered teh battle

i just watched episode two and three of the new season. apparently the jedi believe that cad bane does not get the right of habeas corpus. so far it seems a lot darker than season one. i like it.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back