Can anyone tell me where I can find AP or TE stormtrooper armor?

GUINZO1975

Active Hunter
Guys,

I am considering joining the 501st. I almost finished my fett and now I would like to make a Stormtrooper. I don't want to use ebay, I learned the hard way that they sell ****.

My regular advice.

Go to whitearmor.net as Splat762 mentioned. As with any costume site, READ, READ, READ.

Don't just buy armor, study it first. Learn how to build it in your mind before you even think of buying it. Know what you want for fans, audio, etc. I'm not trying to be rude or mean, but no one will just tell you where to buy armor, you sort of have to "earn" it. These websites are not a neighborhood costume shop. The worst thing you can do is hop onto the site and ask "Where can I buy armor?" When you log on, go to the BASIC TRAINING thread and read the Getting Started section, especially "Important Topics".

It's awesome that you want to join the 501st. I built my TK last September and have been trooping since last Halloween and it's been a blast all year long.

Pretty much any question you have about a costume has been answered on it's particular site. Use search tools, and just read through everything you can. Make folders on your computer for each item, save reference pics, hang out on the site and make your presence known in the forums.

Then you will find your armor.

Good luck, have fun, Troop On !

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back