Rangefinder circuits-interest thread

Link in in the first post for pics, and even a video. I am keeping track on everyone interested. You guys will get first opportunities when I get the parts in.

These do fit inside TF's RF topper, however a bit of tweaking will be necessary like squashing the LEDS down into the board. The suggestion is to pull the LED legs apart like a diamond shape (bow).
BTW, it's an awesome board.... thanks for mine mrgr8ness.....

Hey Shiv, yeah they are sweet, had one on my FPH, but sold it with the lid as a set. I did not use it as I had to lower it by hand, hoping to get one of manuels remote rf set ups and will need the lights then.

Hi Guys, a quick pic. of the board in place after tweaking...

DSCF0012_52.jpg

DSCF0011_50.jpg

DSCF0010_57.jpg

Quick question - will the external 9V version of this fit into the hollow-stalk FP Premium version RF? Is there room in that RF, or does anyone know?

They should. FP designed his new topper to fit my board. Both version boards are laid out almost exactly the same, except no battery on the 9V. It comes with wires attached, that you simply run down the stalk, and connect a 9V inside the helmet.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back