clone sound bites

tc2917

Active Hunter
I need some assistance from my fellow clones.
Someone may have already done this if so hook me up! If not Lets see what we can muster together.
I am looking for any and all clone trooper soundbites with possible battle sounds. I want to put together about 15 minutes of this and loop it and have it playing while in armor. I have a buddy that has something similiar in his Desert trooper. His sounds like police radio chatter between troopers and dispatch. It gets alot of attention.

I'd suggest err... "aquiring" sound from The Clone Wars film or TV series as there's a lot more to choose from then in the films. Quick Media Converter ought to do it.

I did the same to get several parts of sound for my Rex, now when I trigger it Rex gets a message for General Skywalker instructing him to have his men secure the perimeter.

All righty. My friend Wiley here in Santa Barbara is going to help me lift, sample and record various Clone sounds, phrases, lasers, robots, anything that sounds cool all across the films and new Clone Wars series. In addition, we are going to record our own Clone Commander dialog, and replicate the vocal effects to create bascially Stormtrooper dialog in the old school way. Which I like better. My friend is a professional sound engineer and has tuned synthizers for big rock groups, including Depeche.

We are right now thinking about simply using iPods and canibalized iPod External speakers to deliver the recordings.

That's cool. I don't know how feasable this is for you in particular but the Rom/fx Pro allows you to upload any sound file to it and trigger it from buttons on your finger tips. I think the Hyperdyne may allow you to do that too.

That's how my Anakin to Rex com-chatter works.

I'm just getting ready for a weekend of trooping, I'll try and remember to take some images over the weekend and post them on monday for you. As to the Rom/FX Pro, you may be able to find some info on the amount it holds here:

http://www.yourmovecreep.co.uk/romfx/newsite/index.html

The standard Pro comes with 3 pre-programed sound files (you choose which). I also have the upload kit which basically allows me to install any sound files I wish to it.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back