* Official* - "What are you working on right now" thread.

Made new chest armor at weekend, ammo pouches on monday through wednesday (great tutorial TK 409 (y)) and now working on new shoulder bells. Busy week!

these helmets until my Fett JP,Helmet, & Armor arrive

helmets.jpg

I had a hand like that once in gray/white, but I gave it to my cousin for his Terminator costume.

on topic: I'm more in the "gathering resources" step for my next project, and it's not star wars.
I'm preparing to start in a Bizarro from the Superman cartoons/comics, if I can find what I'm looking for. I decided on this as I'm not fit enough for Supes.

You know...

I clicked on this thread and this time caught the date on the 1st post before I read on and then one though came to mind...

Sniffer.

Sniff on, Sniffer(y)

You know...

I clicked on this thread and this time caught the date on the 1st post before I read on and then one though came to mind...

Sniffer.

Sniff on, Sniffer(y)

Same here ... if somebody threw the words "old thread" in the word association game, the next post would probably be "Sniffer.":lol:

Well, my project isn't Star Wars related but I'm working on my Bill the Butcher costume. I don't want to post too much yet.;)

2znptm1.jpg

Pic from movie

2mzk5yo.jpg

3y28k7p.jpg

Pic from the movie

4342hog.jpg

Thanks guys! I have some of the other costume parts like the top hat and skull cap too. They look pretty sweet! Oh, and did I mention that I'm actually a real butcher?! :lol: That's what I do for a living.
2wpne2u.jpg

2mzytdu.jpg

2d10lxd.jpg

I'm working on about 15 things at once right now it seems. I need to learn how to finish a project before i begin another I guess. I'm working on putting together my Ruffkin gauntlets, CS-6, buy'ce, Bobamaker knee armor, and I may stary working on my kama today if I get ambitious, but then I'll be starting another project... See what I mean??? :lol:

I´m working on my Sgt.Fang ESB bucket, Ruffkin gauntlets, Sidewinder-blaster-kit, ESB-sidearm-pistol(nintendo-conversion), MOW-rubber-knees, Tie-Pilot-helmet, E-11 Resin-blaster...

Time, I need more time.... ;)

Gangs of New York is seriously one of the most kick butt movies i've ever seen. You even have a good enoug likeness to pull it off one you have all the stuff on and you do the make up

nice job.

as far as what i'm working on.

Rearranging the workshop, just finished last night.
Need a new scroll saw and band saw since they are both kicking the dust.
I have a lot more room after cleaning so I hope to get all my tools set up again by next week,

Projects: Molding parts for to make copies of my scratch Halo Spknr
Finishing Molds up for my stunt TK armor for a project with some school friends.
Repairing and Retooling Molds for my Halo 2 Armor
Finishing a metroid hand canon for Samus
There's other stuff going on, but it's mostly sketch, reference, and simple modelling

-=QuinN!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back