Drake Groth

Drake Groth

New Hunter
Hello everyone I am finally starting on making my custom Mandalorian armor. My armor should look like Lucas McCoy's armor, seeing as we both play the same game. I really enjoy the look of Star Wars Galaxies armor and plan to wear my character's armor.

So far all I have is a Rubies 1 piece Boba Fett Helmet that I am not satisfied with. I plan on getting another bucket to work with. It just does not look right in my opinion. I also have a bunch of sintra I plan on making the actual armor out of.

Pic of the Helmet I want to replace:

Snapshot_20090927.gif

Picture of me with the helmet before painting:

Snapshot_20090923_5.gif

Also... I have had this account for about a year and I am now over 5 post but I am still considered a new member. I still can not post in the Cargo Hold area. Why is this? NVR mind... it updated... It took a while I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good choice of helmet (the Fang btw, not that rubbish Rubies one) Drake. Looking forward to seeing your build. Honestly, I was never a fan of the SWG armor in the games. However, when Lucas built his, I was amazed by how good it looked in real life. Looking forward to see your progress.

Are you over on the Mercs site yet? If not, get on over there!

Yeah my user handle for the Merc's site is Gilgamesh. I have not posted that much on the board since I feel out of place without a full set of armor.

Drawing out my templates for the SWG armor is going to be a real pain though, since Lucas is to stingy to share. :p I am thinking about a Jango/SWG armor mix. I will use the SWG chestplate but most of the other stuff will be Jango Fett Based.

That stringy McCoy! LOL

BTW, when you post pix from photobucket, if you scroll over the pic, a drop down menu will appear with various tags for posting your pix in different places. One should be labeled forums and it will be an code. If you copy that and post it here, the pic will appear instead of the link.

Get back on there and post your WIP! There's no out of place for those without armor. We're all Aliit there.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back