SHOCKING NEWS

drache

Active Hunter
I've been told by my wife that prancing around in the butt and cod armor around the house is not attractive and she dared to tell me that "boba fett is not sexy!" :eek: Needless to say I'm astonished.

Last edited by a moderator:
20 years with my girl and she hasn't even seen any Star Wars Movie at all!!! Oh i have tried many times, girl falls asleep every time...hehe Our kids love SW and even though they have plenty of toys of their own, they still play with my 30 year old SW toys i had as a kid :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sexy, probably not....

Lucky? OH YEAH.

Every Friday night I have Poker Night at my house with a few buddies from college. Everytime I go 'all in' I throw on the Fett Helmet (more effective than sunglasses I think;)) and I manage to hit whatever I need to rake in the pot. Who knew?

I think my girlfriend more knows me as a Stormtrooper, even then she's supportive of all of this junk. As am I with her anime costuming.

my gf likes it but thinks i spend way too much moneys on it

p.s. i thought i was the only one that wore my stuff around the house

yeah my wife loves my other hobby ( fire spinning) but not this one so much. but i think its cuz im new to this and biulding all i can myself. so i have spent a lot of time in the last two months building and watching star wars. for reference of course. between me and my son she pretty sick of star wars right now.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back