MLC ESB Sidearm Blaster *UPDATE 6* Pics Price & Sign-up List

Not to be picky but . . . the back end of hte blaster still doesn't look right to me. Maybe it's just me, if it is, I'll be quiet now! :) But . . . almost looks too . . . stretched out.

If you could make the little knob thing that looks like a button a bit smaller . . . then almost take what you did and just "compress" it towards the front of the blaster.

Does that makes sense?

Jer

Last edited by a moderator:
The first update's back of the gun looked more on to me and just needed the back tip a little longer.I see what you mean Ego.

As far as the barrel goes I like "jeezcrazy"s take on it,only give that middle section in your pic "jeezcrazy" a larger diameter...just looks too skinny when looking at the ESB pics where the barrel goes back up into the holster.

Steve

Awesome work Mardon! It's only been a few days man, you're ripping this thing UP! lol...

I agree that the back end looks a little funny. It looks great compared to the marmit but I'm not sure about it's accuracy in some parts.

Just for conversation's sake here's a pic of my sidearm blaster. It's cast from an original bespin security guard's blaster with a fett replacement nozzle. It's definitely close to his and could be argued that it's roughly the same. Just for reference:

mereel-297.jpg

Keep up the awesome work Mardon!

Phil

I think you nailed it Mardon! Any more changes could only be based on speculation and what "interpretations" people have on how it should look. I'd call it done :) Congratulations! :cheers

I can't believe I missed this thread!!!1 Another Fett-tabulous piece of work there Mardon! It looks beautiful!

Is there going to be a production run on this or is it a "I wonder if I can do it" deal?

Done like dinner buddy! :)

Awesome, awesome looking piece and as close to "accurate" as I think we'll ever come barring some future revelation.

Now all we need is a holster. ;)

Cheers!
TJ

Thanks again guys! :)

JW....I'll let Rex answer your question :D

TJ.....Oh yeah! I definitely have a feeling a holster should cap off this project nicely;)

Mardon

I guess had I read more instead of drooling over your work, I could have answered my own queston. :facepalm
I definately want one!

Ditto on it being done.Update 5 really finished it off.I still can't believe you did this in a weeks time :)

Steve

Okay, it's a go! The MLC ESB Sidearm Blaster is going to happen! Here's the list of TDH'ers who expressed interest.
Will have pricing just as soon as possible...

LMK if you DO NOT want to be on the list...

1) JeezyCreezy
2)Ego *Pending*
3)Malcfett
4)Bobo
5)Ruffkintoy
6)Max Plague
7)Seeker *PAID*
8)Slowmo
9)Nerf-Herder *PAID*
10)Defiler *PAID*
11)drvfett *PAID*
12)DL 44 Blaster *PAID*
13)Bobasfett *PAID*
14)Jango_Wes *PAID*
15)JasonFett
16)Crisisfilms *PAID*
17)Fettpride *PAID*
18)Goro *PAID*
19)Geoffett
20)German Fett
21)Jango's kid *PAID*
22) Guido *Pending*
23) Baddblood

It's been pretty crazy over here, trying to study to pass my Real Estate test, so PLEASE LMK if I missed anyone!!!

take care,

-Rex

*****Pricing*****

Okay, we have a price for this baby- $70 includes shipping in the US. For our Canadian buds, shipping can either be Global Priority, or regular post, your choice. LMK, and I'll go down to the Post Office on my day off, Monday and find out the pricing.

Mardon is ready to start blasting these out, so as soon as we can get payments to him, we can put as many as we can in one box and ship them out here, to save on shipping costs...

Money Orders or Western Union, neither of us can do PayPal...

:(

PM me for my addy...

take care all, and many thanks to everyone who contributed to this sweeet piece, both in "tech support" and desire!

:)

A couple of you guys liked it, but didn't say "I want one!", so I wasn't sure to put you on the list...

lmk, if you want one!!

And many thanks to Mardon for the astounding speed that he displayed in crafting this sidearm!

Wow! This is the first time in a week that I had a chance to look at the blaster forum and look at what I missed. I love the look of the blaster. Add me to that list!

Hey to all ot there,

I´am new here and from germany. I also working on an Jango Fett and an ESB Boba Fett. So I saw your side arm blaster and I´am very interested. So my question is it also possible for to sell one to germany???

Best regards
Guido Kohlen
TK-4140 501st.German-Garrison

Hey gang!

Simple update:
Blaster have been molded :D First FG product out by tomorrow (mine ofcourse :D) and I'll show you pics.

I had mine gelcoated in brown color, but if any of you preffer it in primer grey (just like our buckets & JPs), just say so :)

BTW- Naturally, we will be offering holsters for this baby as well :D Just waiting on some "goodies" before finalizing the project.

Mardon

Guido,

Got you covered!

We'd just have to figure shipping to Germany...

lmk if you'd like to be added to the list!

take care,

-Rex

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back