MLC ESB Sidearm Blaster *UPDATE 6* Pics Price & Sign-up List

whew.......that's cool :) I guess there's gonna be some people kicking themselves after these are done.

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Dose a limited run means that after these are done there will be no more?? Also, what happened with the holster pictures and info?

P.S. It would be cool if the paid post be updated. :)

Hi Defiler,

I talked with Rex about it and at first that was our plan - after the first limited run, there wont be anymore.
However, we may still offer this up in the future if there would be any interest - but the price might slightly go up.
Nothing Gospel yet.

The holster arrived here sometime ago - but since TJ is currently on vacation, then I'm still waiting for him to come back for us to resume talks about it. This holster was graciously lent by TJ, so I'll respectfully abide in whatever modifications he wanted done to it in respect with the blasters :)

Mardon

Hey to you both,

I called some weeks before that I´am very interrested to get on of thie blasters. Mardon told me that it is no problem and i don´t must have any worries and I´ll be covered. After this I don´t get any more ionformations and I need more informations to make the payment. Please let me know because I absolutly love this baby.
To all here a nice day.

Greetings
Guido

Sorry my foult I made a new topic but that´s not what I would like to do. I normaly would meke a reply for this one.

MLC ESB Sidearm Blaster *UPDATE 6* Pics Price & Sign-up List

Sorry, Sorry ,Sorry.................

Hi Guido,

Yep, I remember. I did reply in the thread if you were still interested, but had not heard back from you.

No worries, we can still make it happen. PM me and we'll work out the details. There's still the couple openings...

take care,

-Rex

I'm back but haven't had much time this week (you know how it is when you get back from vacation) but I'll get to the holster as soon as I can.

Cheers!
TJ

Mardon, thanks for the info. BH, thanks for the update. TJ, cant wait to see the pictures of the holster. :)

Juan Manuel

I really would like to get one of these but I'm a bit strapped for cash for the next 2 months or so. Will you be doing another run when you start doing the holsters? Possibly do them as a set together?

Doug

Baddblood, PM me for info-

Guido- Han Hunter will be your European contact, to cut down on International shipping costs.

:)

Anyone who doesn't want to be on the list anymore, please contact me, and I'll remove your name...

If you need more time, that's okay too!!

:)

take care all,

-Rex

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back