Engagement Announcement!!!

Congratulations. I didn't get to have a Star Wars wedding either, but I did have Han Solo and Princess Leia action figures in our centerpieces. All 12 of them.:cheers

i may sound like a jerk for this, but i thought you two were already married, lol. well congrats on the upcoming nuptials. keep us posted.

I thought the same thing. I guess I should never have asked you about the manne trade for her stuff (slave Leia parts)....Gulp...CONGRATS!!!!

VERY VERY COOL!! Welcome to the club, and best wishes to you both!!
I don't think anyone's offered yet, so i'll be the 1st to offer arranging the East Coast bachelor party for Art!!!.....:cheers:lol:

Woohoo! Congratulations!!!

boba-fett-gets-down.jpg

Call everyone and let them know...

screen5.jpg

Little Fetts are on the way!

20090117_1822_PrincessFett.jpg
20090117_1819_DaintyFett.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: TWINS?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to the both of you. Marriage is great. I wish you both all the best in your new adventure. If you can remember this one thing you will always be happy. No matter how bad things can get at times if you always remember the love that you share for each other and keep it at the front of your minds no problem will be too bad, no fight will be too big, and no words said will keep you from being together.

Thank you, this is very sound advice. :)

Congratulations to the both of you. Marriage is great. I wish you both all the best in your new adventure. If you can remember this one thing you will always be happy. No matter how bad things can get at times if you always remember the love that you share for each other and keep it at the front of your minds no problem will be too bad, no fight will be too big, and no words said will keep you from being together.

Congrats! And as someone said, about time ... I thought y'all HAD been engaged for some time now. ;) Here's to a long and happy life for both of you.

ATM
ShackMan

Congrats and I hope you all have a life long journey making more memories together
Awesome job on that ring too. I'm sure there are going to be several jealous *female dogs* when they see that ring.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back