my rotj gauntlets

jose

Jr Hunter
well im all most done with my rotj gauntlets. has working lights as u can see. got these off ebay as a kit so i had to put them together im not the best but i try. so what yall think
DSC05734.JPG

DSC05735.JPG

DSC05739.JPG

DSC05740.JPG

DSC05741.JPG

When I first started my Fett I bought a few items from him.Its all great stuff but it takes a long time to get it. I guess customs are a pain where he is from, somewhere in Bolivia.

thats kool. i hope i get mine soon i need to get them ready for halloween

are they sprayed gray underneath the bugandy already?

When I first started my Fett I bought a few items from him.Its all great stuff but it takes a long time to get it. I guess customs are a pain where he is from, somewhere in Bolivia.
yea i know what u mean it did take a long time but has great stuff

thats kool. i hope i get mine soon i need to get them ready for halloween

are they sprayed gray underneath the bugandy already?
gray under neath i dont think they are just becareful when u drill. well that what i did cause the rocket to connect it i drill and had little trouble but got it right . what ever they mad from i really dont know and might crack. just a heads up but yea there nice. hey fett4real post picture when your done buddy

I bought my ammo belt from him a couple of years ago. I was very satisfied with the product and communication. He'll make sure you get the right size belt and the pouches were well made and extremely functional. Admittedly it took a while to get but for the price it was well worth the wait.

gray under neath i dont think they are just becareful when u drill. well that what i did cause the rocket to connect it i drill and had little trouble but got it right . what ever they mad from i really dont know and might crack. just a heads up but yea there nice. hey fett4real post picture when your done buddy

ok i will, thanks for the info and the warning about drilling

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back