Rotj Blaster by predalien64

hello.did someone buy from this ebay seller: predalien64

are they good?
!BWLWC)g!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-CwEjlLlwwEDBKWO!453l!~~_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a bare kit from him a couple of months ago (cant comment on the finished ones). I wanted a sidewinder kit but had to cut cost somewhere (spent more on the armor, guants, and JP, did not want to upgrade those later). The raw kit needed a fair amount of work. Dimensions are pretty accurate. Everything is pretty accurate BUT the trigger and the back of the body. The trigger is the wrong dimensions and the cocking area is wrong. For trooping though it would be just fine. I replaced the trigger with another one. The stock is one solid piece so heavy in that area. This also puts pressure on the frame. Would help if the frame was metal. Once again I am happy with mine for trooping for now but will eventually upgrade to a better more accurate one.
DSC01998-1.jpg

DSC02001.jpg

DSC01997.jpg

The gun does not look very acurate, but the greeble kit looks pretty decent.

I dont know what these sell for, but they seem like they would be a decent trooping blaster. I dont think anyone but the serious fett enthusiest would know the difference.

Out of curiouslity how much are they?

I bought one fully assembled from him off of Ebay quite awhile ago before I knew there were great prop/blaster makers on here. The blaster is light and feels pretty sturdy. I had asked him not to paint the front orange but he did anyway. Oh well, it comes off easily with paint remover and fine grit sandpaper. It definitely is not 100% accurate. It'll work very well for a lightweight halloween/trooping alternative. The scope is real and has crosshairs. No one outside of TDH will be able to tell the difference. I got mine for $140.00 assembled/painted black/shipped.

no personal experience with this seller - but his ebay store is called House Shadow Wolf Ltd

there was a Buyer Beware put out on the store on Clone Empires a while back (Apr 2008) with regard to his CLONE ARMOUR only

all he seems to put out now are resin replacements for various blasters, dont see any TK or Clone armour

Sidewinder all the way. $300 gets you a fully assembled, weathered, and shipped blaster. He'll also tailer the paint to a style that suits your look.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back