Metal gaunts for Boo boo, and cr4nky

wickedbeard

Active Hunter
Figured I would just combine these in one thread.First off guys sorry for the wait.It has been a busy year for me , so I appreciate the patience.
First are Boo boo's ROTJ, and next are Cr4nkys ESB.
They still need the inside padding , but other than that they are just about ready to ship.I also have to add the little detail on the ESB lanyard launcher in the front.

Boo boo fett'

boobooandcranky001.jpg

boobooandcranky003.jpg

boobooandcranky004.jpg

boobooandcranky006.jpg

boobooandcranky007.jpg

boobooandcranky008.jpg

boobooandcranky009.jpg

boobooandcranky012.jpg

boobooandcranky013.jpg

boobooandcranky014.jpg

Cr4nky'
boobooandcranky015.jpg

boobooandcranky016.jpg

boobooandcranky019.jpg

boobooandcranky020.jpg

boobooandcranky021.jpg

boobooandcranky022.jpg

boobooandcranky023.jpg

boobooandcranky027.jpg

boobooandcranky028.jpg

boobooandcranky032.jpg

You guys are getting a real piece of art! I've had mine for going on 2 years now, and I wouldn't trade them for any other type of gaunt you can buy.

Oohh... mine are in customs now... fearing a hefty bill attached to the box now :-S But it´s well worth it no matter what! :)

Got mine today!!! Awesome!! Even though customs added $200 for them:eek::eek:

They are still very much worth it though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I do not like to send things like this out without insurance,because I do not trust the mail service.I have had things get damaged in transit.And if you insure it for the cost, and claim it is worth $20 they tend to suspect some fishiness.
However, some countries do not allow insurance for some reason and in these cases I do keep the value low, but I always mark it as gift.

It´s better to be safe than sorry when possible.

The gaunts are getting their first public appearance this weekend. I´ll post some pics in the Sarlacc Pit when I get them :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back