star wars force unleashed

I could definitely see another costume pack with Boba, Pilot Luke, spirit Anakin, and a couple others just to milk us more. They might as well throw in Supertrooper Boba while they're at it. Or just make a Bounty Hunter sequel. sorry for the ramble:lol:
A bounty hunter pack would be more then awsome :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
but you still move sound and hold the lightsaber like the original character which makes it not even woth switching to another character. for instance what really pissed me off is when proxy was darth maul he had a dual light saber but when you use the darth maul costume you still get the single

yeah, but they are only meant to be skins, shame thats the way it is. but if they had to make each character with a differnent move set etc, it would be alot more extra developement work. new character animations new collision detection stuff, too much hassle, when they know people will just buy them anyway.

but in regards to the fett fight, i either believe that it wasnt the real fett lol or that he did escape. maybe knocked by the missle blast but actually jetted his way off. surely any one working on the game will love star wars and fett, and they know he was too easy. so i think he'll be back.

and a dlc skin for boba is definatly gonna be on its way.

thats true. lazy developers is the bottom of the story really, they wont do some thing extra if people will pay for it how it is.

The tatooine pack was way too short, and Boba Fett needed more variety, he only did one thing for the whole fight!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back