My V2.0 Bucket!!

Vod! you are so lucky to have A'den there helping you! He is amazing with this stuff! Without him i would have never been able to start

I totally hear you. I am so fortunate to have him! He is THE biggest help and supporter I have in working on this... He is just awesome. All the different ideas he always has, new ways to do things rather than the traditional way, hes ALWAYS thinking of new things. And most of those ideas get bounced off of me, and most times I just smile politely and nod cuz I have no idea what hes talking about... :lol:

So A'd'ika, ner vod, let this be an official declaration of appreciation!! (y)
Vod! you are so lucky to have A'den there helping you! He is amazing with this stuff! Without him i would have never been able to start

I totally hear you. I am so fortunate to have him! He is THE biggest help and supporter I have in working on this... He is just awesome. All the different ideas he always has, new ways to do things rather than the traditional way, hes ALWAYS thinking of new things. And most of those ideas get bounced off of me, and most times I just smile politely and nod cuz I have no idea what hes talking about... :lol:

So A'd'ika, ner vod, let this be an official declaration of appreciation!! (y)

:lol: Thanks ner vod!

Always wondered what that dazed look meant...:lol:

And yeah, you take the brunt of my idea banging...thanks for taking the damage of my over-bounciness when I discover something new. :cheers

And btw vod, I have a design for the back of the helmet for you to check out...

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back