My V2.0 Bucket!!

Demagol Aran

New Hunter
Hey everybody! A'den and I have been working really hard the past couple of weeks on my second set of beskar, so I just thought I'd share with you what we have done on my helmet! Enjoy! :D

DSC00203.jpg

DSC00208.jpg

DSC00209.jpg

DSC00206.jpg

Well... thats all for now. We're still not done with it yet, gonna work on some stuff tomorrow hopefully. I'll post pics when we do. :D

Demagol out...

Thanks guys! :D
We did some stuff this weekend on it. We got some bondo mesh (its aluminum mesh for cars and stuff) and put that on the inside of the vents in the front. It looks really awesome! I'll post pics later... :D

That is mean looking :eek: Seriously ! I'd look twice at you in the dark with that thing on :lol:

Great design job buddy (y)

Best,
-Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the kind words guys! :D

Ok... here are the pictures like I promised!

Frontal view:

100_3717.jpg

Left vent:

100_3716.jpg

right vent:

100_3715.jpg

We are also going to put some of this stuff in the back. And maybe some other places ;)

Anyway, thats all for now.

looks good vod! pick that hot glue strand off of it though...:p;):lol:

I cant wait to add the vents in the back...it's gonna look awesome...(y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, when I was first thinking about my new armor, the first concept sketch I drew of what I wanted my helmet to look like was a cross between Samus from the Metroid series, and a regular mando helmet...
After some slight modifications to the sketch by A'den K (whose art and armor building skills far surpass mine :D) we came up with this design.

very unique shape to the face. is there a character reason behind that?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back