SHOWOFF: ESB girth

cr4nky

Hunter
I just dyed my girth belt with and I was just looking for some feedback on the color. Since ESB hasn´t really been confirmed as I understand it, I went for a red color with some hint of brown in it.

Hope you like it!

The last pic is without flash.

DSC_0004-10.jpg

DSC_0005-8.jpg

DSC_0006-5.jpg

It´s a bit brighter yeah, but the lighting doesn´t represent the real life color 100% (as always). I might dip it in paint one more time. Tha last one has sunlight straight at it, which makes it a lot lighter than it really is.

I´ll wait and see what the experts say first.

I think it looks good. I have been fighting with dyes as well. I feel ya but it looks good to my eye.

The sun is different here in the states anyways.

Thanks Boomer. I misted a little red from a rattlecan over it now, just to give it a little more color. It´s considered done in my mind.

I have dyed mine twice and it still has light spots. I even quit rinsing it out after each dye job. I think it still needs more dye or paint. Its just not "perfect" yet ya know?

Yeah that´s what´s happened with mine as well. It´s ends up looking really faded and old (which in Fett terms should be a good thing). I´ll see how it holds up with the red/brown latex stain I put it in yesterday and the added red spray I misted today. If it don´t work...well dye, dye again... :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back