My sons Jango

I didnt build the bucket. TK2280 picked it up for me. Thor, I believe is the maker?

Here are the boots I got for him. Not perfect, but they will also double as his winter boots.. so.. double duty.. lol.

boots.jpg

Nice...going there today...would you have item number so I can check the target stores and they would know what I'm talking about when I get their...thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Rob, who is Carmine? and Cupluv, I got them at target for $27

The Gears of War guy that gets killed in part 1 and then his brother got killed in part 2. Or maybe it is just a every day COG trooper. So, when can I come over ? :) (need to get out of house and basement)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cup, sorry I was out of town, and Im glad you found them.

I got the right gauntlet mostly finished, (actually, TK2280 gave me his sons old one, Im just making it look like Jangos.. hehe... Thanks Rob!!) and I made the shell for the left one last night. His thighs, shins and cod are made and primered, I just need to make the knees and the hard pieces will be done.

I picked up the hose and brass fittings from Lowes the other day, and in looking at the pix, the inside of Jangos hose looks blue?? Sooo I just put the nozzle of the spray can in the end of the hose and sprayed it in and it coated the inside very nicely.

Now, to cut out the pattern for his vest, sew it up and buy his jumpsuit. :)

Oh, I have more pix, just have to upload them.

Worked on his gauntlet tonight.

Does anyone have a link to a more accurate jumpsuit? A garrison mate of mine found a good link, but I was wondering if there is a closer in color one. I could always add some bleach and lighten the blue to purple... Also, is there a pattern floating around for the vest. I was in Joanns today and the only thing I could find didnt look right.

Thanks, Wags

antonsjango013.jpg

antonsjango014.jpg

antonsjango015.jpg

So I painted the gauntlet. I have to add another set of magnets to keep it shut though. Im dumb and forgot to compensate for his sleeve. :facepalm But, the shirt he has on is really thick. So we will see when his flight suit gets here.

Still need to clear coat it. No thats not paint on his shirt, Im redoing the living room/dinning room and thats drywall dust that he is playing in.. kids....:wacko

antonsjango016.jpg

antonsjango017.jpg

antonsjango018.jpg

antonsjango019.jpg

Thanks fett4 and Kibosh, I got them from my sister about 6yrs ago for my bday. As a joke, cause they are kids size. They are rubies dart guns. So I just cleaned them down and painted them. I cant seam to find the kids size anymore though. Just the normal adults size.

Thanks. I reread my post, and did not mean to infer that yours were cheap. Just meant that I needed to pick up a pair, and wasn't sure where to get them.:)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back